Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of #theTuesday10
Rules of the linky:
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better
Never miss a topic
join the Facebook Group
or use the #TheTue10 so I can check you out on twitter
THINGS I LOVED ABOUT CHILDHOOD
I am guessing everyone has something or lots of things that they fear. Some of mine are not really any big revelataions as I am sure some will have similar.
1. Saturday Morning TV
It was the only thing worth getting up early in the morning to watch SMTV, Going Live! and Live and Kicking.
2. Playing outside until the street lights came on
It was safe to go away from your house with your friends for hours on end until you were hungry, needed the toilet or when the lights came on telling you it was time to leg it back home.
I am sad that my kids wont every experience play like this
3. Playing Chap Door Run
This was a great game 🙂 and we got caught so many times but it was worth it.
4. Having a bath on a Sunday night and having my mum comb though my hair and being allowed to watch “adult” tv show in front of the electric fire.
5. Getting some fresh cut rhubarb from my Papa’s garden and dipping it in a bowl of sugar
Ok so this weeks edition is only 5 deep but its better than missing a week. I really need to get back on top of this linkup.