Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of #TheTue10
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
Never miss a topic
join the Facebook Group
or use the #TheTue10 so I can check you out on twitter
GOALS FOR JANUARY
Ok I know I have done my goals for the year, but this is my goals for the month.
- Blog Everyday
So far so good, It is giving me incentive to keep up with the blogging world and reconnect with blogs old and new.
- Keep a mood journal
I have been feeling all over the place right now, and I think it would would be a good idea to keep a diary of my mood and what affects etc
- Make an appointment with the Dr
To discuss said mood swings and general well being.
- Work my way through “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying” by Marie Kondo
- Make a rota and meal plan and stick to it.
Actually, Lee has already made one up I just need to do the meal plan :))
- Clear out my email inbox for ebook addicts and get rid of last years emails
- Declutter the “corner”
Meaning the little corner behind the living room door, I do it, but it always becomes an dumping ground.
- Cut back on my sugar intake.
Been reading and thinking about the I Quit Sugar thing – I wouldn’t say it was a diet? or is it? Anyway, we have too much sugar in our diet, especially the kids and I want to make a start on cutting that back,
- Be more organised
- And just for shits and giggles – Get to level 100 with my horde dude on WoW
What are your goals for this month?
Add your post link below, and check out the others. Link up open until Sunday 11pm UK