Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of the Tuesday 10!
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
Never miss a topic
join the Facebook Group
or use the #TheTue10 so I can check you out on twitter
GOALS FOR JULY
1. I have gained some weight as I have staterd drinking fizzy juice again.,, So I am aiming to cut back again on the juice. Its so easy to slip off the wagon but hard to get back on I am finding.
2. Print off photos – I am wanting to start my scrapbook (yeah still not fully made a start on that yet) and I need to get my photos looked out that I want to print off.
3. Sort through the kids toys – it is time for another cull of the toys, there are just so many and some that have never seen light of day that age wise they now have all grown out off. I need to get rid of the baby toys
4. Go through the boxes in the livingroom – I have a pile of boxes filled with random crap that gets piled up on the table that I just chuck into boxes that get stacked up behind the door – out of sight out of mind kinda thing. They are doing my head in so I really need to go though them and see what is actually in them and get rid of what isnt needed anymore.
5. BLOG – This poor place has been neglected and I am only myself to blame. between kids being off, pen pal letters and book reviews I am not finding the desire to blog much.
6. days out with the kids – Now school is out for 7 weeks I am going to try and do as much with the kids as I can. We are back to a one car family soon so need to work round hubby.