Salmon & Broccoli Pasta
So hubby came home a few weeks ago and told me about this recipe. He hates any veg other than peas, carrots and sweetcorn, so when he told me he not only tried this but loved it I was shocked 🙂
It is really simple to make and 4 out of us 5 like it – Jack my oldest was a straight flat out no an didnt even try it by Max was right in there – Lucy is getting there/. But I guess it is new for them – yeah we are that family that feed the kids frozen nuggets and waffles, so Salmon is new to everyone! The picture doesn’t do it any justice and I had barely remembered to take a photo – tend to eat first then remember lol
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, any questions feel free to drop me a comment below 🙂
- 500g Bow Pasta
- 2 large fresh Broccoli Trees (as Max calls them)
- Salmon slices
- 300g Single cream
- 1 egg
- Lots of salt!
- Cook the pasta in a large pot as per instructions
- Whilst pasta cooking, chop the broccoli into florets, leaving as little stalks as possible.
- Bring the broccoli to the boil in a pan of salted water
- Cut up the Salmon slices into small chunks
- Drain the pasta and broccoli once cooked.
- Add the salmon and broccoli to the pasta and stir well
- Beat the egg in to the cream then gradually add to the pasta and stir over a low heat for a few min.
- I used a ton of salt for taste = once you have added the cream to the pasta you can add to taste