Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of the Tuesday 10 – Since its October, they are going to be Fall related. I hope you enjoy!
Rules of the linky:
- Follow your host(s)
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
This week’s theme is FAVORITE FALL ACTIVITIES
This will be short and sweet as we don’t really do many activities lol but I am trying to do more as the kids get older….
1. Main activities are going to Callander Park and letting the kids rub riot in the fallen leaves.
2. Did a bug hunt last year with Jack so will do that again this year including Max now since he is walking now.
3. Duvet days watching movies with the kids and eating popcorn. Ok you can do this anytime, but I love it most around now when the weather is stsrti to get miserable out.
4. Something I did with Jack last year was leave collecting and then looking them up – plan to do that this year again and make a wee scrap book to keep then… Just need to work out how to preserve them lol
Dont forget to link up