I had fun doing July’s writing challenge, and managed to get every single day posted. Thank god for schedule posts 🙂
1. If you could go back in time 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself of things to come?
2. What was your first website(what was it about, etc)?
3. What would you say to the first person who broke your heart
4. What was the last thing you searched for online? Why were you looking for it?
5. Share a story about the furthest you’ve ever traveled from home.
6. What’s the one luxury you can’t live without?
7. When you first log onto the computer what do you normally do,sites you visit etc?
8. What inspired you to create your blog. what continues to inspire you?
9. How important are clothes to you? Describe your style, if you have one, and tell us how appearance impacts how you feel about yourself.
10. Write about whatever you’d like, but write using regional slang, your dialect, or in your accent.
11. What would it take for you to consider yourself a “successful blogger”? Is that something you strive for?
12. How has having a website and being involved in an online community (like BE) helped your blog?
13. Show us your favorite Vacation Spot
14. Your favorite picture of yourself
15. Sherlock Holmes had his pipe. Dorothy had her red shoes. Batman had his Batmobile. If we asked your friends what object they most immediately associate with you, what would they answer?
16. We all procrastinate. What’s your favorite procrastination destination?
17. If your day to day responsibilities were taken care of and you could throw yourself completely behind a cause, what would it be?
18. Is it easy for you to ask for help when you need it, or do you prefer to rely only on yourself? Why?
19. Grab the nearest book. Open it and go to the tenth word. Do a Google Image Search of the word. Write about what the image brings to mind.
20. Tell us about your favorite meal, either to eat or to prepare
21. Desk, bed, couch – show us where you blog.
22. What smells do you associate with summer?
23. Explain why you chose your blog’s title and what it means to you
24. Does a messy home (or office) make you anxious and cranky, or is cleaning something you just do before company comes over?
25. If you had a choice to either review your past or foresee your future, which would you choose and why?
26. If you were given a million dollars, and you had to spend it all in a week, what all would you buy?
27. What things would you say you waste your time on?
28. What things would you say you are addicted to?
29. When you were younger what did you want to be when you were older and why?
30. Create a list of things you would put into Room 101 (banish from the world if your could). From the serious to the small irritating things.
31. Highs and lows of August.
Visit all the bloggers
Join Blogging Empire Society
We would love for you to join us at Blogging Empire Society, if you are not already a member. Check out our Facebook group! (Link in the sidebar)
Share the Linky Code