I actually discovered the whole 73 Questions from Vogue whilst browsing on Facebook videos. You know what its like, you start off watching one video of a puppy then before you know it you are down the rabbit hole and end up here, listening to celebs being fired 73 quick questions.
That led me to YouTube where I delved even further down the rabbit hole!
So said rabbit hole also led me to discover a whole host of bloggers doing it as well, so I decided to do my version, as a way for you guys to get to know me a little bit better.
So without further ado here are my 73 questions:
1. Where are you from and Nationality?
- Scotland and Scottish
2. What’s your favourite holiday?
- Halloween & Christmas
3. Favourite season?
- Has to be Fall/Autumn. I read somewhere that you favourite season corresponds with when you are born, not sure how true that is but for me its spot on (DOB is a few days before Autumn officially starts by her….)
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
- The Scottish Highlands without a doubt!
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
- Reading or movies
6. What is one habit you wish you could break?
- Picking the skin around my nails until they are bleeding and sore
7. What’s your favourite time of day?
- Evening when everyone is in bed and the house is quiet
8. Early bird or night owl?
- Definitely an night owl but suffer for it in the morning now a days
9. What’s your favourite exercise?
- I don’t exercise, though I do enjoy doing Yoga every now and then.
10. Best way to decompress?
11. What’s your favourite country to visit?
- Not been to many but quite like exploring my home Scotland
12. Last country you visited?
- Outwith the UK it was the Philippines
13. Country you wish to visit?
- Russia – on my wish list since I was young.
14. What’s your favourite ice-cream?
- Salted Caramel or Cherry Garcia
15. If you could have coffee with someone from the past, who would it be?
- Mary Queen of Scots
16. Apple or Android
- Android all the way
17. Twitter or Instagram
18. First celebrity crush?
- Tom Cruise
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
- Disturbed also would love to go back in time to see Queen
20. What song would you probably be caught dancing alone to?
- Anything that is playing really…
21. What’s your patronus?
- Has to be a Sloth
22. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
- Rocky Horror Picture Show, Top Gun, most recently Deadpool
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
- Big Fish, The Note Book and Marley and Me
24. Favourite Hitchcock film?
- The Birds and Psycho
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- Telepathy maybe?
26. Worst subject in school?
27. Favourite subject in school?
28. Do you like surprises?
- Yes but I also want to know what it is at the same time. The biggest surprise was my engament, I had no idea that was coming!
29. What is your kryptonite?
- Crisps (chips to anyone outside UK), they are my weakness…
30. Guilty pleasure?
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race and Drag Queens
31. Favourite TV show that’s currently on TV?
- Netflix – Stranger Things and Orange is the new Black
32. Favourite colour?
33. Favourite superhero?
34. Favourite drink?
- Earl Grey Tea
35. What’s your favourite food?
- Pizza, Indian & Chinese Cuisine
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
- Pff I barely remember to eat to lunch let alone brunch!
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. First pet?
- A dog
39. Favourite Smell?
- Coconut & Lemongradd
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favourite cafe)
- Caramel Latte
41. Who is the last person you texted?
42. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
43. What’s the best way to decompress?
- Playing Warcraft, reading or watching reality TV
44. What do you love in your pizza?
- Ham and Pineapple
45. Weirdest thing you have eaten?
- Balut egg & durian fruit
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
- Neither – not a huge chocolate fan.
47. What’s your favourite band?
48. Hair Colour
- Blonde at the moment
49. Eye colour
50. Do you have any piercings?
- Yes several – both ears are done twice, tongue, nose, nipples and I have a retired belly ring – meaning I am too fat for it right now!
51. Do you have any tattoos?
- I have 5 tattoos at the moment. symbol for love on right ankle, Virgo symbol on back of my neck, iris Celtic design on base of my back (apparently this is a tramp stamp! wasnt called that when I got it done!), cherries on my hip and my most recent one is a tribute to dad on my wrist.
52. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be?
- I have 5 already but for my next one I think maybe thigh or under boob or maybe even both!
53. To be or not to be?
- To be
54. Dolphins or koalas?
55. How do you like your coffee?
- With milk and sugar
56. What’s your favourite curse word?
57. What colour of dress did you wear to prom?
- Didn’t have prom here in the UK back then, but my last high school dance I think it was a black dress of some sort.,….
58. Diamonds or pearls?
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
60. Blow dry or air dry?
- Either – what ever takes my fancy after washing
61. Heels or flats?
- Flats (after 2 broken ankles heels don’t agree with me for very long 🙁
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. Tea of Coffee?
65. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
- To see a sloth up close
66. Least favourite household chore
- putting the clean washing away
67. What’s your favourite sport?
- Don’t have one, don’t really like sports
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
- Hell no! I usually roll out of bed and get dressed….
69. What’s your favourite thing to wear?
- Any comfy clothes
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
- A pair of Vivian Westwood Shoes
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
72. What is your favourite book of all time?
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula
73. What is something you always travel with?
This was fun, I used to love doing lists like this back in the good old days of MySpace and BeBo! actaully sad at how half the people wont know what they are now…..
I may need to look into more questions and do another next month, be sure to look for it!