It’s that time of the week again – I know I missed a few weeks, but been moving the linky posts here and getting organized again took longer than I had thought.
Rules of the linky:
- Follow your host(s)
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
This week’s theme isGOALS FOR OCTOBER
I love October, its the start of Fall for me and the dark nights coming in and winter jumpers and boots coming out 🙂
My goals for this month are:
1. There is Sobtober going on, in which you pledge to not drink alcohol for the whole month for Cancer awareness and donate your savings to cancer charities.
Since we don’t drink much if at all, we – Lee and myself – are doing a little twist, no more Irn-Bru for him and no more energy drinks for me for the whole month….. Can we do it? Follow my progress throughout the month.
2. Get the house decorated for Halloween again this year and add to my decoration stash.
3. Dress up for Halloween and the kids as well, even if we arent going to a party, will have a wee one for the kids in the house 🙂
4. Read – I have a ton of books to reviee throughout October so that will keep my mind off the juice and energy drinks.
5. Get the slow cooker dusted off and start winter cooking – soups and stews etc.
6. Plan the birthday wish list for Max 2nd birthday in November
Not quite 10 things for this, but these are the main ones I want to tick off st the end if the month.
Don’t forget to add you link to your goals for October – I look forward to reading them 🙂