You may or may not know by I run a book blog where I share book tours etc as well as book reviews. I have a never ending To Be Read list that I just keep adding to an it never ever seems to go down!
I came across this hop and decided to give it a wee go on this blog as it would just get lost over on my book one!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Welcome to this weeks edition! I never realised just how many books I had added either because I liked the sound of, for Goodreads Giveaways, or purely just random adds!
So upon looking at the list for this week I manged to knock off: (most were added in 2011/2012!)
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The 4 hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for ….. by Rory Freedman, Kim Barnouin
- Saint Sebastian’s Head by LeAnn Neal Reilly
- Palm of the Hand Stories by Yasunari Kawabata,
- Mammaboy by Michael Mayhem
- Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Books that are part of a series and I have’t read book 1 yet:
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)by Cassandra Clare ** if i like book 1 I will re-add this**
- Shadowfever (Fever #5) by Karen Marie Moning
- Smoking Seventeen(Stephanie Plum #17) by Janet Evanovich
- Queen’s Hunt (River of Souls, #2) by by Beth Bernobich
- Chili Con Corpses (A Supper Club Mystery, #3) by Stanley, J.B.
Today I said goodbye to: 12
Overall removed: 18