Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of the Tuesday 10!
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
Never miss a topic
join the Facebook Group
or use the #TheTue10 so I can check you out on twitter
I used to love doing these kind of lists on my kinky-cherries blog way way back in the beginning. You would list what you were currently doing, reading listening to etc so I thought for this week we would go back and do an old skool type post 🙂
- House MD – this is my current binge-watch on Netflix series currently on season 4
- E.R – I never watched it when it was on TV but I have just been given the box sets!! :)) so now I can binge watch them after House lol
- Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast – this is the kids go to bedtime movie and I actually really like it, its a wee bit emotional near the end – to may anyway but I am just as sap lol
2. Reading: I am reading a ton of different books right now for my book blog for reviews. I am so booked up it is mental! Here are some:
- Fading Memories by A.M Willard
- Must Love Ghosts (Banshee Creek Book 1) by Ani Gonsalez
- Stop The Diet, I Want To Get Off!
- Deceptive (Deceptive Series Book 1) by M.D. Melai
- I am loving the Salmon & Broccoli pasta we made recently
- Sesame bagels with cheese spread and ham
- Lava -by Kuana Torres Kahele it’s the song from the Pixar short that is in inside out
- Hold my hand by Jess Glynne
- Hold Back the River by James Bay
- blog posts – I have some scheduled, mainly the Tue 10 posts for the rest of the month
- Postcards – i re-joined Postcrossing so have some to send out and hope get some back
- Pen pal letters – I am so behind, got some written hope to post tomorrow
Cant wait to read what you are all up to right now.