Its Tuesday, and that means its time for this weeks edition of the Tuesday 10 and also the start of a new month. Can’t believe it’s November!
Rules of the linky:
- Follow your host(s)
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
This week’s theme is Goals For November
New month new set of goals. I failed at Octobers goals, but I hope to not fail as miserably this month.
1. Not going to do any challenges this month.
I am going to try however, to blog once a day everyday to get into a better blogging momentum. During winter months I tend to fall away at blogging but don’t want to do that this year.
2. Read, read and read some more.
My book blog is in undated with blog tours and reviews so I am goinf to be busy reading my wee heart out :b
3. Plans what to get Max for birthday.
Still struggling to come up with something.
4. Get my hair cut.
Currently it is at my waist!! And in desperate need of a trim and a dye job too for that matter, but can’t decide what colour to go this time.
5. Take up yoga.
I am noticing that I am beginning to be a bit more stressed out than usual and I really think the yoga would help me tons! Not sure if want to go a class or do home đvd need to think that one through more lol
6. Sort through xmas decorations and see what we need to get if any thing. Not until near the end of the month that is!
7. Eat healthy.
Again this is on my list. I am failing at doing this when it is a no brainer.
If i can get this done this month i will be a happy bunny 🙂
what are your goals for November?
Link up with me: