This weeks Tuesday 10 is all about our summer bucket list. What do you want to achieve whilst school is out for summer. I know that in America the kids have been out for a week or two already but here in Scotland they finish up this Friday and dont back until 20th August
Don’t forget to link up your posts this week, would love to see what you have planned for the summer 🙂
Rules of the linky:
- Follow your host(s)
- Link up your post.
- Grab the button above and show it off on your site 🙂
- Look around meet some new friends, and spread the word. The more friends the better 🙂
Without much further ado, here is my list for the summer:
1. Finish at least 2/3 books
2. Go to the safari park
3. Go for a picnic in the park
4. Try and dye my hair lighter for the rest of the summer months
5. Have a BBQ – ok we don’t have a garden so would need to do this at my mums and also weather dependant
6. Catch 2/3 movies with Jack
7. Go through my wardrobe and organise clothes.
8. Try and at least have one date night with Lee
9. Try and get Jack to ride bike without stabalisers.
10. Get things organised for Jack starting school!
Dont forget to link up
Want to grab the code to share on your post?