I am enjoying doing these prompts, some really make me think and since I made the list for this month’s challenge there a few that will be good to write.
We are always looking for new people to join in with our prompts and you don’t need to do everyday, you can just pick the days you like the sound off and still link up with us 🙂 you can find out more about linking up with us here.
1. It’s the start of a new month, what do you hope to achieve by the end of the month?
2. Find Out More: Write about something you want to know more about, and find out more!
3. Country Description: Describe the country you are from or that you live in, both the good and the bad.
4. World Treasures: Write about what you treasure most in the world.
5. Lost Everything: What if you lost everything today? Write about what you would do.
6. One Year: What would you do if you had one year exactly to live?
7. If someone handed you an envelope containing the exact date and time of your death, would you open it? Why or why not?
8. List the pros and cons of becoming immortal.
9. If you had to move to another country, what things would you miss the most about where you live now?
10. Create a list of significant world events that have happened in your lifetime. Add a couple of images.
11. 9/11 where or what were you doing when the news broke all those years ago?
12. What would really help you right now?
13. Create a list of things you enjoyed as a teenager. Add a photograph of teenage you, the more embarrassing the better.
14. Do you remember the first time you accessed the internet?
15. Check out the keywords visitors are using to find your site, any weird ones? What is the most popular?
16. On a scale of 1 to Crazy, how addicted are you to Pinterest?
17. Are you the oldest, middle or only child? Talk about siblings
18. What is the last thing you do before bed?
19. Would you rather lose your blog or your photographs?
20. Do you have a favorite poem? Share it with is and why it is your favorite
21. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery to “stop” the signs of aging or just for purely cosmetic? Have you ever has cosmetic surgery?
22. If you could instantly know another language in the world, which would you chose?
23. Do you enjoy your job (or last job)?
24. What time of the day do you feel most productive and energetic?
25. If you could be given the option to never sleep again and not be tired would you take it, knowing you could never dream again?
26. Which would you rather have: a super-soft pillow or a warm fuzzy blanket?
27. Are you interested in genealogy? Do you have a family tree constructed?
28. If you were given $/£1 million in the morning to spend by midnight, what would you buy? Itemize the list if you can.
29. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
30. How has your month been?
Why not visit the others who are taking part? 🙂